Terms & Conditions Yoga Retreats
1. It is the guest’s responsibility to check the reservation and ensure that the particulars contained therein are correct.
2. To secure his or her place the guest shall pay Karen Bennett Yoga a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of €350 due for each person in the reservation.
3. The balance of monies due shall be paid by the guest to Karen Bennett Yoga not less than 6 weeks prior to the date of departure. Bookings within the last 6 weeks must be paid in full at time of booking. Payment can be made via bank transfer.
4. If payment of either the deposit or the balance is not received by the due date Karen Bennett Yoga reserve the right to cancel the reservation and retain the deposit. We’ll remind you when the due dates are.
5. In the event of cancellation by the guest, regardless of the circumstances including without limit for reasons connected directly or indirectly to Covid 19, the following refund of fees, minus the deposit, apply. The deposit is non-refundable, as mentioned in 2:
- Cancellation 2 weeks or less before due arrival date, 0% refund
- Cancellation 2 to 4 weeks before due arrival date, 25% refund
- Cancellation 4 to 8 weeks before due arrival date, 50% refund
- Cancellation more than 8 weeks before due arrival date, 100% refund
6. Due to teacher cancellations or other situations beyond our control, Karen Bennett Yoga reserves the right to change bookings and shall inform the guest as soon as possible. Alternative arrangements will be offered including a full refund but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare.
7. Karen Bennett Yoga shall not be liable for any flight costs such flights being booked independently by the guest. The guest acknowledges his/her risk given the current Covid 19 pandemic that flights are liable to short notice cancellation and/or change dependent on rules and regulations published from time to time and without warning by the UK and Greek Governments and which often have immediate effect. The guest should try and obtain travel insurance to cover the risk of flight cancellation and we recommend the guest knows the carrier’s policy in the event of cancellation. The guest further acknowledges and accepts the risk that he/she may be required to self-isolate when arriving in either Greece or the United Kingdom and these are risks that Karen Bennett Yoga cannot predict and is not bound to predict and the judgment to attend Karen Bennett Yoga Retreats is for the guest and the guest alone and Karen Bennett Yoga shall have no liability whatsoever as a result of Government imposed restrictions whether imposed before/during or after and which affect the guest.
8. Karen Bennett Yoga reserve the right to offer discretionary discounts and this does not affect the status of any guests who have paid the full price and no discount will then become due to them.
9. The guest shall not use the property except for permitted use and shall not use the property for any offensive, noisy, dangerous, illegal, entertainment, and immoral or improper purposes. The guest shall not do anything, which may be a nuisance or annoyance to Karen Bennett Yoga retreats and its guests, staff or owners of the property.
10. The guest shall keep all Retreat fixtures, fittings, furniture and effects in a clean and good condition and shall replace any articles that are destroyed or missing with articles of a similar kind and of equal value.
11. Karen Bennett Yoga & Tower villas reserve the right at its sole discretion to terminate use of the property or any of its facilities by the guest in the event of any breach of these terms and conditions. The guest will be required to vacate the property and Karen Bennett Yoga shall not refund payment or accept any consequential liability damages or loss.
12. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has all the relevant travel documentation and arrives at the airport in time.
13. Karen Bennett Yoga can accept no responsibility for delay or cancellation of any flights, train, buses or other forms of transport.
14. Karen Bennett Yoga reserves the right to alter any facility accommodation or yoga activity.
15. In the event that the guest decides to downgrade their accommodation after monies have been paid, the guest will not be entitled to any refund. If the guest wishes to upgrade the new price will apply.
16. The guest must comply fully with all and any health and safety regulations introduced by Karen Bennett Yoga. The guest must ensure that he/she is medically and physically fit and able to use our facilities and participate in activities. The guest shall not travel to Karen Bennett Yoga Retreats if he/she has any medical symptom of Covid 19 or he/she has been within the last 14 days in close contact with any person that he/she knows to have Covid 19. If any guest exhibits Covid 19 symptoms whilst at Retreat then they shall immediately be asked to attend the medical centre to arrange for testing and shall self-isolate to the extent advised by the Greek doctors, and this may mean transfer to an alternative facility as directed by the Greek authorities. Guests who have injuries or illnesses are advised to seek doctor’s advice if practicing yoga or Pilates. Karen Bennett Yoga is not liable for any injuries to the guest in his/her use of our facilities or participation in activities. A guest must always stop and rest if he/she is feeling any pain or sickness and inform the teacher of any previous injuries. Karen Bennett Yoga Retreats will be held in accordance with the guidelines published by the Greek authorities from time to time and all guests are expected to respect the regulations that are imposed on the Retreat. Compliance with Greek Law is clearly a pre-requisite to the safe running of the Retreat and any guest that deliberately ignores measures designed for the overall compliance and safety of the Retreat will be asked to leave and without liability to them.
17. Karen Bennett Yoga cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the guest.
18. Karen Bennett Yoga shall not be liable for any failures beyond its control. This covers without limit natural disasters, war, ‘acts of God’, pandemics and any Government regulation in whatever jurisdiction imposed by reason thereof, closure of airports and air corridors by reason of any pandemic, civil strife, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors.
19. Karen Bennett Yoga accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses that may be received during the guests stay or travelling to and from Retreat YOGIKI.
20. We recommend that all guests have adequate travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of the trip.
21. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Law and the parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in all matters regarding them.